We offer a range of delivery options to suit all our customer's needs. If you still have questions, please head over to our contact page here.
Head over to our contact page and submit a message quoting your order number, return reason, and contact details, and we will respond with instructions.
Once your return is authorized, you can either:
- Drop the item off at our premises yourself (Wiltshire SN6 6HE)
- Post it back yourself using a tracked service
- Utilize our returns' collection service, which covers the cost to collect from you and deliver back to us. This is £70 (if able to put the product back in its box, and make available for collection from the kerbside), or £105 (if you need engineers to come in and dismantle + take away the product) for all scooters, power wheelchairs and riser recliner chairs, and £20 for everything else.
Note that if you are returning a product because it's developed a fault within the first 14 days, the returns' collection service cost is covered by ourselves. If the scooter develops a fault after 14 days of taking delivery, please check our excellent warranty policy here.
We only charge restocking fees when absolutely necessary in the following scenarios:
- Items are returned with clear signs of use and/or damage
- Items are returned without their original inner or outer packaging
- Items are returned to missing supplementary inserts such as chargers and instruction manuals.
Any restocking fees charged are only used for, and proportionate to, the cost of restoring a product to a resealable condition.
Please note that in line with the consumer contracts regulations, the engineer delivery option is non-refundable as it is an upgraded/paid delivery option.